Apenetwork users may rate books or write reviews for books , However as a community , we have rules and guidelines regarding posting of reviews . Reviews that do not meet the our guidelines below are subject to closure or removal. Members who do not adhere to the below guidelines are also subject to banning.
- No objectionable language , including but not limited
- Threatening language
- Personal insults
- Hate speech
- Racial/ethnic slurs
- Obscenity or vulgarity
- Political campaigning
- Commercial solicitation
- Harsh critical reviews that apply to the book or the writing in it, such as "This guy can't write ," or "This book is absolute trash.". honest opinions about books are always going to be welcome and encouraged on Apenetwork.
- Reviews that are harassing or threatening, or that contain hate speech will be deleted outright and anyone posting them risks being removed from the site.
- Reviews that are exremely repetitive and/or disruptive to the community are considered as spam reviews. They will be deleted immediately.
- Reviews containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Apenetwork or any other person or company, are not acceptable. Similarly, reviews related to current or future litigation in which Apenetwork is involved are not acceptable
- You have a brief enough time in which to write your review, but after that you can't change your spelling or fix your grammar . A single profanity, hostile comment or personal insult - even in a well-considered removal - can lead to the removal of a removal.
Ape Network reserve the right to review and remove or completely delete reviews before or after it they have been published if deemed inapproriate.